Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Another Blanket Update

Follow my blog with Bloglovin It's been awhile since I did a blanket update, so here it is! Since starting on September 14, Barrett's Blankets has donated over 100 blankets and counting! I'm anxious to see how many we will be able to do in one year--any guesses?

I stand in awe of everything God is doing through the life of my precious boy. God is so good. He has taken the hardest thing I've ever lived through and turned it into something beautiful that brings glory to Him.

I am so thankful everyday that God chose me to be Barrett's mother and that He has allowed me to be a part of all of this. I am beyond blessed for sure.

And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:19

Thank you to everyone for your support, donations, and prayers. Thank you for our volunteers who make blankets. I appreciate all of you so much and I am so thankful for each one of You.

My greatest prayer is that HE continues to receive all of the glory from Barrett's Blankets--I never want it to become about anything else. It wouldn't be what it is without Him and I pray that is never forgotten.

I have a request for you today--I am asking you to share about Barrett's Blankets today. When you do, I want you to tell what the LORD has done through Barrett's Blankets--give Him some praise for the work He is doing.

I feel so loved and blessed by all of you and I am so happy to have had the opportunity to meet and talk with so many of you. God has brought some amazing people into my life through Barrett and I am so grateful for that.
















I am praying for each of you and continue to thank God for you and these opportunities. I pray that God will continue to grow Barrett's Blankets and use it to bring further glory to Him and to continue to touch people's hearts through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment